Best Dog Breeds For Apartments | Apartment Friendly Dogs List
Showing 1-20 of 93 items.
You can compare dog breeds for apartments by the following aspects:
- General Info (origin, breed group, popularity rank, other names, breed type, AKC group, FCI group, price),
- General Appearance (size, weight, avg. weight, height, avg. height),
- Hair and Care (coat type, color, grooming, shedding),
- Characteristics (temperament, intelligent rank, trainability, playfulness, sensitivity, affection level, social needs, barking tendency, watchdog ability, territorial level, biting potential, mouthiness, wanderlust potential, prey drive, apartment friendliness, adaptability, tolerates being left alone),
- Good With (stranger, child, pet, cat, dog friendliness, office, senior citizens, first time owners, service dog, therapy dog, detection or sniffer dog, search and rescue, boat dog, cart pulling or drafting dog),
- Health Factors (health issues, life expectancy, hypoallergenic, energy level, exercise need, sleeping need, average daily dog food consumption, weight gain potential, weather and climate tolerant, stinkiness, drooling tendency),
- Reproducibility (gestation length, litter size, and frequency)
Compare dog breeds for apartments to find out more.